The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest: Book 3 of the Millennium Trilogy (Vintage Crime/Black Lizard) - Stieg Larsson The third and final in the Series. By far the best but still not brilliant in my view. I've now read all three - I thought the first was pretty terrible, the second slightly better and the third readable. It seemed to me Larsson as is reasonable I suppose was learning as he went along.This one at least had a bit of a story and had a resolution that was somewhat satisfying, the previous books were pretty relentlessly boring with no characters who I could really care one way or another on - particularly the sociopath Salander who was pretty much more revolting than the alleged villains! The actual villains jsut seemed to commit suicide which os not a very satisfying way for a serial killer to die in fiction.It was to me a bit like The Sound of Music in the sense that in the face of those horrible children the Nazis didn't seem quite so bad!Too many characters,too many locations, too much drinking coffee and eating sandwiches and endlessly depressing. If people ar really like this in Sweden no wonder the suicide rate is so high!Thank God for Henning Mankell and the Wallander stories - a far superior Swede in my opinion!